Most phones with automatic battery conservation will force-stop or put Degoo to sleep. Here are instructions to disable this feature on different phones.
- Huawei -Instructions here.
- Sony - Battery icon > Power Management > STAMINA mode > Apps active in standby > Add Degoo
- Asus - Check Degoo in the Auto-start Manager.
- Redmi - Go to Security > Permissions > Autostart > Enable Degoo
- Oppo - Go to Settings > "Security settings" > "Data saving" > Enable Degoo
- Samsung - Disable battery usage optimizations. Instructions here.
- OnePlus - Go to Settings > Battery > Battery Optimization > Degoo > Don't Optimize
- Xioami - Go to Security > Permissions > Autostart > Enable Degoo
- New Xiaomi - Instructions here.
Aside from usual battery-saving features, Xiaomi phones also automatically disable mobile data access for background apps. Unfortunately, there is currently no work around for this feature.