Basic file managementFor instructions on how to create folders, please see this article.
- Tap the menu button.
- Select Files.
- Select Devices.
- Select the current device. It's the first one on the list in boldface.
File management works on the current device only. In this example, the Samsung SM-G532F. It is not yet possible to manage files uploaded from the other devices.
- Navigate to the file or folder that you want to move, rename, or delete.
- Tap and hold the file or folder.
- Tap the three vertical dots.
- This will bring up a menu which will let you perform basic operations on the file or folder.