Basic file management operationsFor instructions on how to create folders, please see this article.
- Tap the menu button.
- Select Files.
- Select the current device. It's the first one on the list in bold face.
File management works on the current device only. In this example, the Samsung SM-G532F. It is not yet possible to manage files uploaded from the other devices.
- Select All files.
- Navigate to the file or folder that you want to move, rename, or delete. The phone icon indicates items that have not yet been uploaded yet. Only items that have the cloud icon can be managed through the app.
- Tap and hold the file or folder.
- Tap the three vertical dots.
- This will bring up a menu which will let you perform basic operations on the file or folder.