You can back up your files in three ways on the Android client: by category, folder, or individual files. You will only see your files when your backup finishes at 100%.
- Go to the backup screen by tapping the menu button then "Choose what to backup"
- Backup by Category: You can quickly select whole categories of files for backup by enabling the appropriate switch.
- Back up individual files or folders: Tap "Add files" to bring up the advanced backup selection screen.
The Photos and Videos selection screen provides you with an easy way to select media files for backup. You can even use external apps like Gallery or File Explorer.
The Other folders selection screen allows you to select any file or folder. It will allow you to select files from internal storage or your SD card.
- To select a folder: Tap-hold on the folder
- To select a file: Tap or hold