The rest of this article will show detailed instructions with screenshots.
- Right click the Degoo icon on the system tray.
- Click "Close"
- Start Windows Explorer by clicking on Computer in the Start menu, or by pressing the WIndows logo and E on your keyboard at the same time.
- Navigate to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local
- Rename the Degoo folder. In this example, to "Degoo ACCOUNT1".
Reinstall Degoo and log in as a different user
- Download the Degoo installer if you haven't already.
- Run the installer and make sure you keep your eyes on the screen so you don't miss the next step.
- Once installation finishes, the Degoo will show you a screen where you can select the option to Login as a different user. You will only have 5 seconds to select this option so you have to be quick.
If you miss this step, delete C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Degoo, then run the installer again.
- You will finally get a log in prompt where you can enter your email address and password.
Logged in as a different userCongratulations! You are now logged in with a different account. If you wish to go back to the original account, please read the next section.
Revert to the original account
- Close Degoo again, following the same steps as above.
- Rename or delete the current Degoo folder.
- Rename the original Degoo folder to Degoo. In the example above, rename "Degoo ACCOUNT1" to "Degoo".
- Launch Degoo